1. LIGHT TOUCH. Tom Ford's signature ’90s glam style gets a revival with suit-inspired looks in soft hues for spring/summer 2018.
2. BLUSH TINT. Bring in the sunshine with this pair of Celine acetateframed sunglasses in dusty rose.
3. MINTY FRESH. This hooded Max Mara coat is the perfect statement piece when heading out on a cold evening.
4. RAINBOW CONNECTION. Missoni's multicoloured fringe scarf is sure to brighten up any outfit.
5. PRETTY IN PINK. Pair Gianvito Rossi's pink suede boots with cuffed jeans for a hot spring look.
6. LAVENDER FIELDS. Take a cue from 2018's colour trend with this Rouland Mouret top to give your work attire a makeover.
7. MOTHER'S PEARLS. Miu Miu's vintage inspired earrings are the perfect ultrafeminine accessory.
8. SHADES OF BLUE. Wear this studded leather Valentino cuff in periwinkle for that edgy vibe.
9. KALEIDOSCOPE DREAM. Go full-on trend and sashay away in this eye-catching Gucci lamé pleated skirt.
10. TIP OF THE ICEBERG. Looking for the perfect statement piece? Splurge on classic pieces in a trendy colour like this Givenchy Pandora box bag in fluoro blue.