Don't be caught looking unkempt amidst this scorching summer heat. We round-up some makeup finds that will surely last you through your day, browse through below:
1. Lock-in your moisturiser without looking oily with this Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. This silky, weightless and multipurpose primer goes beyond traditional formulations by concealing redness, minimizing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and shielding skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protection. In addition, it repels water to keep your make up looking freshly applied all day long.
2. A cult-favourite among beauty lovers, Kat Von D's Lock-it Foundation has a reputation for being one of the most long-lasting face bases out there. If you're facing this 42-degree heat, you might want to go with a foundaiton that won't melt away under pressure.
3. If you're a little bit laid back in your routine this summer and prefer the easiness of spot-correction, this Benefit Boiing Concealer is known to be one of the most hard-working concealers out there. Enjoy it on its own over your choice of primer or on top of your foundation to get the flawless finish you're after.
4. This Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara sounds quite scandalous but really stands the test of time. A favourite among many, this formula won't budge like most. Throw it on before a quick dip or a workout and it just might last longer than you will! Fingers crossed!
5. Another item from Benefit, the Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas on your brow. The fine tip makes adding detailed definition to your brows easy by drawing incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes. Waterproof and smudgeproof, it's designed to last at least 12 hours. Enjoy your day with polished eyebrows and no worries!
6. The By Terry Stylo Black Star (in Aqua Mint) will add a pop of colour to your summer look without melting off your face. This versatile item can be used as an eyeliner, eyeshadow or eye contour to create a variation of looks. Enjoy an adventurous eye look without worrying about that pesky excess build-up or smudging.
7. If you're going for a fresh look this season, brighten it up with this Guerlain Liquid Intense Matte Lipstick (in Sudective Red). This creamy velvet lip colour dries down matter but won't feel drying. The smoothing texture is easy to apply and imparts a highly pigmented and long-lasting plumped look. The formula incorporates hyaluronic acid and tiger grass to moisturise and smooth for comfortable wear. Be effortlessly stunning with this trusty lippie!