Cassandra Grey knows a thing or two about Hollywood glamour. Married to the CEO of Paramount Pictures, Brad Grey, her extensive knowledge about what goes on behind-the-scenes has taken shape in her passion project, Violet Grey.
The luxury online beauty boutique is a curated beauty edit, informed by the selections of the film industries most sought after makeup artists, and carefully tested by an army of beauty experts, artists and influencers.
(Related: The Tatler 5: Beauty Tips For Pale Skin)
Working with stars like Taylor Schilling and Vanessa Paradis, Cassandra dishes on the discoveries she’s made curating her website and reveals her tips for achieving that movie-star glow.
1. I always have cash, Chanel lip balm, Tom Ford lipstick, the Violet Grey Beauty Emergency Set and my iPhone.
2. My latest beauty discovery is Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. I’m obsessed. It’s so refreshing and clean.
3. Messy eye makeup is what works for me. Smudged aubergine during the day.
4. I change my skincare routine every six months. I’m addicted to trying new ingredients that yield new results. I’m currently vetting Korean products since we launched our Korean beauty edit
5. I have small lips, so I always apply foundation first and then a dab of coral lipstick by Tom Ford.
6. The one beauty product no one should live without is mascara. I love Diorshow.
7. My advice to my 18-year-old self? Buy Google stock. Don’t smoke. Stay away from boys who play the guitar.