Ever wanted to make yourself a cup of joe as good as what’s served at Roots? Have you been thinking about sprucing up your interiors with an artisinal garden? Or do you really need to learn some surefire tips for aceing interviews and presentations? On March 17-18, The Commons is offering over 30 workshops of various creative or highly useful skills in a learning extravaganza called "Workshop Hopping: A Weekend of Learning".
Instructed by some of the biggest names in Bangkok’s F&B, arts and design and even personal development industries, such as Roots Coffee, Lamunlamai, Juli Baker and Summer, The Archivist and many more, the workshops are a rare opportunity to learn from and interact with real pros in the field.
Over the two days, you can expect everything from various crafting and artistic skills-building to culinary courses and tips on how to be more sustainable at home. There's even a detox yoga workshop so you don't have to miss your weekend workout sesh. Another highlight, especially for those who are keen on working on their professional game, is a one-on-one confidence coaching session "New You in 30 Minutes" by the locally renowned ActionPlay Studios.
Here's a breakdown of all the workshops that will be offered over the two days:
Arts & Crafts
- Plant Papercraft with Oct Studio
- Natural Wrapping Project with Mud Jai
- Unshape : Ugly Fruit Printing with ChubbyNida
- Self Portrait Drawing with Juli Baker and Summer
- Brush Calligraphy with Candice Lin
- DIY Your Beret with Hana
- Wall Hanging Art with Jirayu Koo
- Cut & Print with The Archivist
- Resin Design & Clay Jewelry with Pop Up Art Studio
- Cactus Mini Garden with Garden Atlas
- Wooden Toy Making & Leather Craft with Little Pea
- Ceramic Craft with Lamunlamai
- Re-tote Your Bag with Nuttiyar TAAN
Food & Drinks
- Speed Brewing with Roots Coffee
- Fresh Pasta Making with Chef Autumn
- North - South Pickling with Chef Black from Blackitch Artisan Kitchen
- Supergrain Energy Balls with Gung (SEVEN)
- Double Chocolate Brownies with One Night One Recipe
- Rowdy Wine Pairing with Naturalista
- Learn Inversion & Detox Yoga with Héloïse Chong
- Family Mindfulness with Masooma
- Compost Kit with SOS
- Soul Mapping Meditation with Angeli
- Presentation Power, Job Interview Master and Debate & Discussion with Aristotle’s Cafe
- New You in 30 Minutes: 1 on 1 confidence coaching with ActionPlay
If you're interested in jumping on this rare opportunity to learn some cool skills, do note that some workshops require advance booking. Visit the official Facebook event page or book your workshops right away at thecommonsbkk.com/workshophopping.